Telesales Position Orange County CALocation: Orange County Ca Position Telesales - Appt. Setters So what will i be doing As a telephone sales executive you'll be expected to set appointments, and / or sell products and services by calling prospective clients based on your skill set. You will be working within a team of other sales executives, given a set of appointment goals and strategies by the team supervisor. Your day will be mostly spent calling buyers and persuading them to either purchase a product, try a service or accept a an appointment from another member of the sales team. Want a career in Sales? This is the place to start. "Telesales executive roles are where many sales professionals learn the basics, and those who have worked and been successful in these positions are often highly recruited. From telesales you can move up to become a sales executive, manager or director. Responsibilities:
- Call on small businesses locally.
- Demonstrate how their website works on mobile devices.
- Set appointment for your area mobile account manager.
- Commission - base plus bonus
- Part time or full time - Work from home!
- Set qualified appointments we do the selling you get paid.
Senior Account Manager – Marketing Team – Orange County CA
Executive Assistant – Orange County CA
Senior Project Manager – Mobile – Orange County CA